- Tacklife SC-L01 Laser Level - Good for Home Remodeling Projects
- All Well-Collected in a Carrying Case
- Soft carrying bag: Fits both the laser tool and the mounting arm, good for storing and carrying; It also can keep the dust off. Magnetic L base: Easy-to-adjust mounting base with 1/4 -20 thread mount can attach to steel surfaces or studs, for versatility of use in a variety of applications.
- Convenient and Safe to Use
- Direct use: Powered by 2 AA batteries which comes in the box, permitting you to use straightforwardly. Safte Transportation: Pendulum locked can protect the laser from going off plumb or level during transportation.
- Laser: Red Beams
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2007) <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 635±5nm
- Leveling Accuracy: ±1/8 In, at 30 Ft
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±1/8 In, at 30 Ft
- Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°±1°
- Working Distance (Line): 50 feet
- Working Distance (Line with Detector): 115 feet
- Opearting Time: Approximately 12Hours (10 mw diode used to split beams)
- Power Source: 2× AA Batteries (LR6 Included)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operation Temperature Range: 14℉- 122℉(-10℃–＋50℃)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4℉- 158℉(-20℃–＋70℃)
Versatile Mode with Fine Positioning
Project a red lasered cross if placed within 4 degrees on either side of true zero, or will flash continuously until the level itself is leveled.
Press the button at top the tool to deactivate self-levelling, you can use it at any angle ot top with tripod after the flashing of every five (5) seconds stop.
The Tacklife SC-L01 is accurate within 1/8 of an inch at 30 feet, works nicely indoors. It's best done in low light situations if have to use outdoors as laser would be effected by strong sunlight.
Compatible with Tripod
Its integrated magnetic pivoting base and 1/4-inch thread allow flush attachment to metal track and steel
Warm Tips If Use Outdoors
- While in operation, be careful not to expose your eyes to the emitting laser beam (red light source).
- Exposure to a laser beam for an extended time may be hazardous to your eyes.
- The laser beam is red, while the sun is a combination of seven-color light. The laser beam is reflected on the target object and reflected into the human eye to be seen. The laser projecting, the farther the distance is, the weaker the energy is, the darker the light would be. When used outside, the outdoor sunlight is strong and the brightness of the sun is far brighter than the brightness of the laser, So the sunlight will disturb the human vision and what you see is the white light reflected by the sunlight, which resulting in invisible laser line on the target. It’s like you use an incandescent lamp in a light outdoor environment, you can only see the wick glowing, but can't see it illuminates other places.
B.30-days Money Back:You could return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn't quality-related, the customer need pay the return shipping costs.
C.24-month Warranty:Each Tacklife product purchased from an authorized reseller has a 24 month warranty from the date of purchase, and our warranty covers all quality or manufacture related issues. It may be necessary for product to be send for testing to uncover any problem.
D.Lifetime Technical Support:Reliable, helpful and flexible, Tacklife offers basic technical support over the lifetime of your piece of gear. Buy with confidence and enjoy the support within 24 hours you deserve.